Talent Acquisition Operations - Recruiting Events
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you hyper-organized, plan events with friends and family just for fun, and often handle all those detailed logistics that others forget? Do you love developing relationships, customer care and creating amazing experiences for others to enjoy? Can you oversee multiple projects, make decisions on the fly, and adapt in a dynamic landscape? If you connect the dots, have a passion for people, and a flair for creative problem solving, then we'd love to meet you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are growing, we are scaling and we need your help to engage the best talent, with our people and our brand to create a lasting impression. You creatively source and network to build talent pipelines for our key roles. You thrive when handling complexities and consistently deliver polished yet fun events. As part of our Global TA team, your contributions will help us reach our hiring goals by introducing our employer brand to candidates across the world through virtual and in-person strategic events. You care deeply about culture and helping talent find a home where their values are matched and they can grow their careers. Your work is foundational towards our journey to become a talent magnet, including:
- Own the execution of existing partnership events and recommend new strategic events based on market intelligence, industry insights, and out-of-the-box inventive thinking.
- Partner with internal and cross organizational leads to develop a diverse recruitment events strategy, through in-person and experiential methods
- Lead and operationalize before, during and after events to yield the best results, optimize our investments, our people's time, our partnerships and inform future decision-making
- Align to global hiring plan, balance resourcing based on team bandwidth, employee talent advocacy and employer brand strategy
- Communicate effectively with external partners, internal leads across organizations, Employer Branding, and TA to meet deadlines and drive forward deliverables
- Collaborate with the University Program Manager to execute the global campus recruiting events strategy through localized events and national partnerships
- Arrange staff travel, registrations, shipping of booth and marketing collateral logistics, process invoices and receipts to track expenses for budget planning
- Develop tailored messaging, content, and collateral aligning to targeted candidate pools in collaboration with our employer branding team
- Research market trends, identify innovative ways of engaging talent with a brand, and seek ideas internally for existing tools or planned speaking events
- Ensure speaker presentations are high caliber, brand aligned and introduce talent to what is most interesting about working here
- Manage and track workload, engage teammates for support as needed, and mentor others along the journey
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and collaborate cross-functionally to improve processes that deliver high-quality results.
- Travel up to 25% annually (globally)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong project and event management experience, achieving client objectives, deadlines, and talent attraction
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute a strategic plan
- Superb communicator, committed to delivering high quality work, and thrive in a versatile environment
- Commitment to learning agility, experience handling complex logistics, adaptability to adjust in flow with sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to work with all levels of leadership and departments
- Solid attention to detail, sense of ownership and driven to be a change agent
- Genuine passion for the recruitment profession and/or talent operations, while possessing the desire to make a difference in our growing business
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, and loves having fun at work
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.