Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is a global company with three main offices in Paris, New York and Singapore, and distributing premium content across many geographies. Since 2015, Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator's role requires him or her to quickly assess and prioritize changing circumstances and develop strategies that ensure talent acquisition goals/initiatives are being supported.
We are seeking a coordinator who has the ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes. This role is an interesting mix of Talent Acquisition and Administrative Support and will report to our Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist in NYC. If you are eager, willing to learn and creative, your opportunity to assist with interesting recruitment projects will be endless and you will be seen as an invaluable attribute to the team.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters as needed.
- Work closely with global recruitment team and external headhunters to guide all candidates through the interview and hiring process and work on a monthly report for candidates in final rounds.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the IT and HR team, ensuring timely set up for new hires; and assisting in the overall onboarding process
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs for different teams across the business
- Ownership of the candidate pipeline from initial sourcing to on-boarding
- Management of our ATS, as well as delivering updates on the pipeline
- Conducting phone screens, as well as in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in the development of the Dailymotion brand through campus recruitment opportunities
- Developing innovative ways to attract and retain candidates
- Scheduling candidate interviews, candidate travel, and handling candidate expense reimbursement. This includes coordinating calendars and working with interviewers/hiring teams/department admins to secure appropriate time.
- Greeting all candidates and ensuring the onsite interview process in NYC works efficiently and smoothly.
- Coordination of "background check" process.
Applicant Tracking System:
- Become an expert on the in-house applicant tracking system to provide guidance and be a resource to others.
- Manage the open positions and close out filled requisitions.
- Work on related projects as needed.
- Organizing and assist to candidates recap sessions to listen to managers feedback and understand better their needs
- Researching recruiting events and identifying recruitment opportunities
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, or related degree program at an accredited university or college
- Strong interest in Human Resources (preferably in Talent Acquisition)
- 2 - 4 years experience in a related field
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate grace under pressure.
- High level of energy for a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Self-starting mentality, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested to learn more about Dailymotion you can check out:
1./ Our NYC Built-in page https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Global Hackathon video https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9,
3./ Info & Videos at our Global HQ