Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The People and Culture team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join a growing team. This person will report to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition and is an excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to have a career in recruiting. This person will assist with general recruiting support including interview scheduling,event/meeting coordination with the ability to grow into a recruiting role.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager on Ad Hoc projects
- Weekly Recruiting Reports
- Partner with the Marketing Department to plan Recruiting related events
- Full cycle logistics for Campus Recruiting during the Fall/Spring
- Assist with onboarding process including new hire paperwork
- Act as a back-up for the People and Culture team when needed
- Submit e-verify for all new employees
- Prep desks for new hires
What You’ve Done
- 1-3 years experience in a Human Resources and Recruiting role, with a strong interest in further developing a Recruiting career
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems. Experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Understands importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.