Talent Acquisition Campus Program Manager
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Our platform enables ad buyers to create, manage, and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all channels, including connected TV. We offer unparalleled audience scale and reach, evaluating nearly nine million queries across the internet every second. It is the unique combination of the power of our platform and the expertise of our people that puts our customers in a position to succeed.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are an innovator, a creator, a builder who loves seeing your plans come to fruition. You thrive when handling complex logistics and consistently deliver polished yet fun events. You are outgoing and driven, passionate about connecting the right talent with the right company. You are creative, you have a vision, and you know how to follow through. You care deeply about culture and the desire to attract candidates who not only share our mission and work-style but will ultimately find a home where they’ll grow their careers. You work smart, work hard and have fun doing it. You are a leader, a team player, a connector and are eager to contribute to our lean team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Talent Acquisition University Program Manager is part of a global team responsible for the full life-cycle of talent acquisition for all departments and markets, helping to drive the hiring strategy of the organization.
- Drive towards an operationally and strategically aligned approach to workforce planning, recruiting strategies and processes
- Identify the pulse of the talent market across competitive talent segments (e.g. university, engineering, etc) and develop a strategy to successfully hire to talent growth rate
- Improve, sustain and scale our global organization’s output, with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future
- Design, plan and implement a university recruiting strategy and an engineering/technical internship program with a rigorous project management approach
- Optimize investment in university partnerships in alignment with a global hiring strategy
- Manage and deliver strategic events throughout the year to connect and attract high-value talent, self-hosted or in partnership with recruitment vendors
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team, your Talent Acquisition teammates, and hiring stakeholders to create engaging and targeted swag, collateral and presentation decks to support campus and various strategic event needs
- Build and employ strong partnerships to ensure successful cross-organizational collaborations, projects, and new programs
- Contribute to and promote our company culture and vision
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 8+ years of work experience in university recruiting programs, talent acquisition, or human resources, in high growth or dynamic environments
- Operates with a high level of humility and emotional intelligence, respectfully interfacing across the company, with a willingness to learn from colleagues at all levels
- Extraordinary learning agility, ability to bring prior expertise to a new arena, and adapt appropriately for The Trade Desk’s unique culture
- Track record of effectively managing university recruitment, developing internship programs and building sustainable organizational capability
- Strong knowledge of current trends in university recruiting, tools and technologies that deliver the best ROI
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, energetic with a sense of humor
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to know your audience and adjust accordingly
- Passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or MBA a plus
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.