Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. We’re partners to the business and work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition and development of our employees.
About the Job:
As the first Executive Recruiting hire in our organization, your primary function will be to take the executive sourcing and recruiting initiatives to the next level. You will partner with leaders across our organization and have an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative executive recruitment strategies. You will be the trusted partner for executives who truly seek our guidance and expertise in evaluating the talent landscape and providing insights that inform the search process. You will also be expected to work on business critical mid/mid-senior level positions throughout the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting processes for mid to senior level searches across the organization
- Conduction calibration meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, set research and talent engagement strategies, qualify and present candidates, run the interview processes, negotiate offers, and develop customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources.
- Analyze the effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting, including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to VP and C-level audiences.
- Research, identify and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Lead efforts to strategically build and maintain a network of active and passive potential future candidates through dedicated market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create best-in-class executive recruiting strategies and processes that will elevate the team’s effectiveness.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 7 years of overall corporate recruiting experience, with 2+ years experience leading Director+ level searches end-to-end for a scaling tech company
- You use talent and market insights and data to influence decisions with executive-level audiences
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships from Director to C Level executives as hiring managers and cross-functional partners
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- You are able to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!