Senior Technical Recruiter
- Lead the delivery of recruiting campaign activities and leveraging the current employee brand that pulls high quality candidates to the company.
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the US market, including our Manhattan Headquarters and various regional sales positions nationwide. This will include a diverse scope of positions with a focus on Engineering and Product but will extend to other departments such as Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements.
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
- Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up. Invest highly in the overall candidate experience to foster engagement with the organization and leadership.
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance.
- Develop and leverage extensive knowledge of the products and business in order to present to candidates effectively the compelling and attractive destination workplace that is Bluecore.
- Contribute to LinkedIn company page and all Bluecore, Inc. careers related pages and social media as well as early stage branding efforts.
- Participate in events as needed, such as career fairs and other employment networking events.
- Input data into various talent acquisition reports.
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a pro-active way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- BA or BS from an accredited university. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred. Successful track record of 5 years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency.
- Superior abilities in pro-active recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques;
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Knowledge of all pertinent employment laws at the state and federal level as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions to participating in the build of onboarding tools.
- Experience in working with contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, as well as a multitude of general non technical at the mid to junior level.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy