The Paxos People Team is looking for a Recruiter. The company is growing quickly across all of our teams, locations, and business units and we’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to join. A Senior Recruiter will own recruiting for a function of the business, effectively build strong partnerships with hiring managers, close talent, and consistently seek to improve the way we do things as a team.
This is an opportunity to join a small, data-driven, and strategic team that is working cross-functionally with hiring managers in Product, Engineering, Ops, Compliance and other teams in the business. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced leadership and solve interesting challenges. Plus the work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos’s goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Hit the ground running! You’ll be expected to start screening candidates by Day 2 or 3
- Own end-to-end recruiting for key roles across the business. These roles may range from compliance to engineering to product and you may have the opportunity to recruit candidates in London and Singapore
- Build a pipeline of passive talent through creative sourcing; identify ways to engage passive talent outside of just sending recruiting emails
- Collaborate with other team members on data and employee experience projects
- Provide insight and guidance to stakeholders; use data to help drive decision-making around roles and compensation guidelines
- The People Team is small, and you may be asked to help out with company events and other activities
What you need to have:
- Prior experience as a Recruiter, working in-house to build teams
- Technical Recruiting experience is a nice-to-have; if you don’t have experience with this you’ll need to demonstrate that you can quickly grasp the concepts
- Demonstrated experience closing candidates
- Our preference is for experience working in a startup or other fast-moving environment
- Strong technical aptitude is a must. You should be comfortable working with Google Suite, conferencing software, and be able to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Thoughtful and customer-service oriented; you know when to sell and when to consult
- Integrity, good judgement, and discretion are absolute musts
- You value diversity and have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.