Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Grailed is looking for a Senior Recruiter who will be responsible for the full lifecycle of recruiting, spanning from role creation to offer. You will be a trusted partner to the hiring managers and will help scale their respective functions. You will actively seek and connect with top talent across all open roles, are an excellent sourcer, and use creative methods to find and sell the best candidates on Grailed.
As one of the first Senior Recruiters, you will have the opportunity to influence our employer brand, hiring processes, and culture. This position is located in New York City and you will report to the Director of Talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Be a key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple channels
- Hire across non-technical roles including Marketing, Merchandising, Creative and G&A
- Completely own the full cycle recruiting process, from role scope to offer
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to coach through role creation and interviewing
- Create a great candidate experience
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders
- Modify and implement efficient and scalable recruiting processes
We are growing fast and are excited about capturing the business’ potential. That being said, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and are looking for employees who will take the same point of view.
The following might describe you:
- You have 4+ years of recruiting experience, with 2+ years of recruiting in-house (experience recruiting at a growing startup is a plus)
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of skill sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You are decisive and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You have strong interpersonal and consultative skills
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.