The Senior Recruiter will drive Roomi's growth through sourcing, recruiting, and closing top talent in both the US and international markets. They will partner with our executive leadership and hiring managers to understand our business goals and exactly what is needed to achieve them.
In this role you will:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and workforce plan execution
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through ongoing relationship management and proactive market research
- Manage the interview process and interview training for the business – we have a high bar for talent!
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through onboarding
- Hire and coach your team members with a focus on employee learning and development
- Work with Marketing and Design teams on employer brand strategy, careers website, and social content engagement
- Establish formal Early Career Talent and University Recruiting programs to invest in the next generation entering the workforce
- Manage hiring goals and targets, measure output, and iterate to ensure continuous improvement
Successful candidates should possess:
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across a variety of tech company functions (Product & Engineering, Business Development, Marketing)
What we look for:
- Team Player: we work hard, together.
- People Person: we love building meaningful relationships with new people and our users
- Self-Starter: ready, set, go! We take initiative with or without direction
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: we are passionate about building something original, together