Senior Manager, Learning & Development
Working as a critical member of the Learning and Development team, the Senior Manager will be charged with building and driving learning and development programs that align with Knotel’s objectives, culture and values. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for leader and manager development, the employee learning curriculum, organization development programs and team building.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement the roadmap for organization-wide learning and development
- Research, design and deliver programs for employee and leader development
- Partner with leaders and HR Business Partners to define learning and development expectations
- Identify and track key performance metrics
- Plan and facilitate team building offsites
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent influencer who can establish collaborative partnerships
- Possess sound judgement, strong business acumen and solid analytical skills
- Communicate professionally, crisply and candidly
- Have a track record of excelling in a fast-paced environment with outstanding client satisfaction
- Be a strong facilitator
- Have an advanced degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Behavior or a related discipline (preferred)
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.