Senior HR Strategy Analyst
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and curious Senior HR Strategy Analyst to join the People Team. Your work will live at the intersection of strategy, program management, data analysis, and visualizations within the HR function at an exciting, growing global technology company. You will be responsible for helping to build and tell the talent story at Squarespace while finding new, innovative ways to foster our unique employee experience. You will also curate new opportunities to provide the organizational insights needed to move the needle on supporting our business in reaching their most critical business and product related objectives.
This role will be based in our New York City headquarters and reports into our Senior Manager, HR Strategy & Analytics.
- Provide metrics-based strategic insights using quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of HR systems (ATS, LMS, HRIS, Compensation, Talent Management, etc.)
- Partner with HR leadership to transform data insights into compelling narratives conveyed through engaging presentations, written reports, infographics, etc.
- Assist in project management, overall design and performance metrics for People Team-driven programs and initiatives
- Empower HR and business leaders with organizational insights by providing access to key HR data and metrics
- Ensure integrity of strategic HR data and accuracy of presented analyses
- Collaborate with all functions within the People Team to brainstorm and understand their HR analytics needs and deliverables
- Develop a deep understanding of Squarespace’s HR analytics capabilities and resources to address the needs of employees around the organization with the end result of positively impacting the employee experience at Squarespace
- Partner with our HR Systems Lead to ensure that our HR system capabilities align with our analytical needs to support our HR strategy
- Five or more years of experience of HR or business analytics experience
- Strong data visualization skills; demonstrated proficiency in creating compelling, data-driven presentations a requirement
- Analytical mindset with advanced experience with and a desire to flex and tune your skills using Excel, Cognos, or other HR or BI software
- Experience joining data from multiple sources
- Familiarity with HR processes, systems, tools, and programs
- Previous exposure to HR systems (ATS, LMS, HRIS, Compensation, Talent Management, etc.; experience with Greenhouse, UltiPro, or Culture Amp a plus)
- Ability to shuffle competing priorities while communicating and driving quality results
- Leads with a strategic mindset and the ability to think comfortably one week, one month or one year ahead of where the team, project or initiative is currently
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.