Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
Greater NYC Area
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Senior Director of Talent Acquisition will lead, coach and oversee a team of high performing sourcers, recruiters, and recruiting coordinators. This leader will drive Paxos towards meeting our growing, aggressive demand for talent, while keeping our hiring bar incredibly high. The impact of this role will be directly felt in hiring the next generation of leaders and talent at Paxos.
Who You Are:
- You’re a Talent Acquisition leader with 10-15 years of experience working at both strategic and executional levels.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with leadership teams and department leads
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments
- You have experience recruiting for a high bar technology organization that is known for their quality of talent
- You have a strong track record of coaching direct reports.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- Oversee recruiting strategy; drive best practices to attract top talent and plan for staffing resources
- Partner with the VP of Marketing & Communications to help build a world-class employer brand
- Utilize insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills to build a TA team with strong business partnership capabilities.
- Oversee a TA team with strong business partnership capabilities based on insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description