We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Recruitment Specialist brings tactical execution, exceptional organizational skills, high touch customer service and ownership of the candidate, interviewer and hiring manger experiences.
· Deliver excellent candidate experience with a high degree of touch, communications, urgency, support and overall excellence in customer service and communication;
· Utilize your exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills to meticulously schedule multiple hiring team screening calls, follow ups and onsite interviews to ensure a seamless experience for recruiters, interviewers and candidates;
· Manage all interview logistics, including but not limited to booking travel and accommodations, preparing interview rooms, coordinating video interviews and interview debriefs;
· Shepherd our candidates through the onsite interview process from arrival to departure and provide a high-touch, positive experience;
· Own the administration of offline candidate assessment tools/processes such as case studies and exercises
· Post-interview outreach and communication of next steps, logistics, and follow-up questions (e.g. reimbursements);
· Uphold ATS Driven Logistics policies and practices;
· Own requisition creation, job posting and drafting of offer letters.
· Focus on Financial Optimization where possible (travel, hotels, candidate experience).
As a Recruitment Specialist you will need:
· 1+ years of work experience in a fast-paced technology, professional services, or customer service environment;
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to constantly multi-task and “switch gears” to priority projects at hand;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong service orientation and a positive attitude;
· Meticulous attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency despite frequent interruptions;
· Excellent listening and note-taking skills, particularly in relation to understanding and executing complex instructions;
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
· Exceptional ability to maintain professional composure and a considerate demeanor at all times, particularly in stressful situations;
· High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
· Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information;
· Expert-level competency in Microsoft Outlook, along with basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge;
· Hands-on experience using and updating a complex database such as a CRM or ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
· Must be able to spend significant time walking and/or standing;
· Overtime may be required, including coming in earlier or staying later than normal end time.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.