As a Recruitment Coordinator for JW Player, you will own the optimization of candidate experience. You will drive a smooth and efficient process for guiding our potential team members through our in depth selection process for various roles across our organization.
You will collaborate with your peers on the Talent Acquisition team to maintain and continuously improve the JW Player recruiting brand through auditing and monitoring our candidate selection methods in addition to scheduling and coordinating the candidate’s advancement through our process.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and other team members via email
- Conduct HR Phone Screens to determine candidate’s fit for key positions
- Maintain and refine interview plans to ensure effectiveness
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System to manage the full candidate interview lifecycle
- Perform reporting tasks and assorted coordination tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience in a coordinator or administrator capacity
- At least 2 years experience with Google Apps, Calendars, Email
- Expert Email and Phone Communication
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in an HR capacity and a basic understanding of HR best practices and ethics
- Superb attention to detail and proactive follow up skills
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starting problem solver who loves to take initiative
- Ability to learn fast and offer ideas and input
- Digital, Technology or Startup industry experience is a plus
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.