Help find top talent for CB Insights.
CB Insights is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Recruiting Sourcer to assist with it's most important asset – its people. This role will give you hands on experience in recruiting.
The sourcer will act as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of each role
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral general, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Source a diverse slate of active and passive candidates across multiple business openings: Engineering, Business Development, Operations, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing, Design, Product and more
- Find and engage candidates through the use of Boolean LinkedIN and other alternative search techniques
- Source passive candidates through name generation research, relationship building and internet research
- Screen resumes to determine skill fit
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies and improvements as needed
- Analyze recruiting metrics to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations
- Potential for candidate scheduling for phone and in-person interviews, managing calendars and communicating confirmations
- Maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System
- Produce recruitment activity reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards for hiring managers to review recruitment pipelines and progress
- Identify and attend external networking events that will connect you directly with talent
- Assist with special people related projects and other tasks assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS preferably in Business Administration
- 6+ months experience in a research assistant role or in recruiting either as a coordinator, full cycle recruiter, or sourcer
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse a plus)
- Self-motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!