Recruiting Operations Manager
Squarespace is seeking a seasoned Recruiting Operations Manager to support the hiring of nearly 500 new employees in 2019. This role requires exceptional consultative & analytical skills, strong domain knowledge in Recruiting, and stakeholder management. With your experience in project management and analytics, you will lead hiring funnel analyses to monitor and troubleshoot our hiring strategies. You will drive our quarterly hiring recap meetings with department heads to ensure alignment on hiring progress. Lastly, you will guide the Recruiting team to think critically and innovatively to address hiring challenges, and have opportunities to lead cross-functional initiatives or problem-solve focus areas beyond your scope.
This role reports into our Director of Talent Acquisition and Development and is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Manage ongoing hiring funnel analysis - communicate progress, interdependencies, and change management needs regularly with Recruiting team leadership and interdepartmental stakeholders
- Lead headcount planning process partnering with Department Heads and Finance team to maintain strong alignment with cross-functional stakeholders
- Build engaging communication materials to keep stakeholders up to date on Recruiting Progress and support the Recruiters responsible for the initiatives
- Conduct hiring retrospectives and implement process improvements accordingly
- Lead cross-functional project teams through the planning, design, operational optimization, and communication of sustainable and scalable Recruiting programs
- 5+ years of experience with business process analysis, policy/program design and change management in Consulting, Human Resources and/or operational environments.
- Ability to operate holistically with a bias to action and extraordinary attention to detail
- Proven track record of setting aggressive goals, managing complex cross-functional projects, and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Strong internal client-facing skills with flexible communication style. Ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner and experience with socializing and presenting analysis, proposals and strategies to executive leadership with a demonstrated affinity for metrics
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.