Recruiting Operations Analyst
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
- Daily management of Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Manage internal system escalations, troubleshoot issues, and document processes
- Create content for recruiting systems training to ensure data integrity and best practices across the global organization
- Data entry, internal/external communication, and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Build innovative processes and solutions that scale with a focus on operational efficiency
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our Recruiting Operations strategy
- Partner with Recruiters/Sourcers to drive efficiency across Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Partner with members of the Recruiting Operations team to drive global reporting packs
- Desire to perform in a fast-paced, fun, challenging and high growth environment
- 6 months - 2 years experience in a high volume recruiting function
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Clear demonstration of organizational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience working with Greenhouse, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint preferred
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive systems and employee data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.