Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini is more than HR — we are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for our company culture. Our tight-knit team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists, and our job is a big one: create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Recruiting Coordinator
As part of our People Team at Gemini, you’ll be in on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be responsible for providing support to many aspects of the recruitment lifecycle with a primary focus on the coordination of interviews. You will be an important part of other projects including onboarding, orientation, and organizing and analyzing data that will allow us to recruit smarter and more efficiently. You will also be expected to help with general inquiries from employees and new hires and frequently handle sensitive and confidential information, requiring a strong degree of judgement and discretion.
- Support Talent Acquisition team with scheduling and coordination interviews -- both in person and by phone/video
- Maintain data accuracy within Application Tracking System, and coordinate with Talent Acquisition team to ensure information on candidates and requisitions is up to date.
- Process background checks for new hires.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of recruiting-related tools/platforms (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Entelo, Stack Overflow)
- Communicate to ensure relevant departments are properly notified of new hires (permanent and temporary) and new hire information is entered into appropriate systems.
- Track and process invoicing for recruitment agencies.
- Support the broader People team with Learning & Development initiatives
- Help organize and maintain confidential filing systems for employee files.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business-related area.
- Minimum of one year experience related to several aspects of HR, including talent acquisition and HR generalist duties.
- Strong administrative skills, including good organization, ability to proactively follow up on ongoing projects, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively.
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Sheets).
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize accordingly to meet immediate needs.
- Ability to manager immediate, short-term projects while also moving forward with longer term initiatives
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and give recommendations for how to improve
- Experience with Greenhouse and ADP
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.