Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to help facilitate our growth as an important part the recruiting process. You will work very closely with the talent acquisition team on all aspects of the candidate process and ensure an excellent candidate experience. Great opportunity to gain experience with a fast paced growing technology company!
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Superior abilities in pro-active recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter as well as in-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in Lever, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Post positions to our website and job boards as necessary
- Work with the team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through offer
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Develop and maintain recruiting reports as well as advise on trends/insights from the reports.
- Bachelor's degree
- at least 2 plus years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Intermediate level excel required, basic formulas, pivot tables and vlookups as well as understanding what is involved in creating a clean report.
- Creative problem solver.
- Assertive self-starter
- Exceptional organizational and detail oriented skills with track record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems, preferably Lever but not required
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.