Greater NYC Area
Spruce is looking to hire a motivated, energetic Recruiter based out of our NYC office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about recruiting and building the best talent at Spruce. The Recruiter will help drive our talent acquisition strategy and manage our day-to-day recruiting in a fast-paced startup environment. This role will report to the Director of People Operations and will be the first Recruiter on the team.
- Source, screen and interview candidates to fill existing and future job openings; coordinate all interview activities
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and manage recruitment pipeline across all roles including Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance, etc.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), currently GoogleHire, ensuring data is up-to-date and accurate; help hiring managers utilize the system
- Assist in developing job descriptions for all roles across Spruce
- Identify and manage recruiting events, and build relationships with partners
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years experience in Recruitment, preferably with some agency or startup experience
- Experience recruiting for roles of all levels and various functions; a mix of technical and non-technical recruiting preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening ability; confidence speaking with people of varied levels and backgrounds
- Self-motivation and the ability to navigate ambiguity
Read Full Job Description