Recruiter - New York City
Greater NYC Area
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo, and a growing number of Fortune 50 companies choose Plaid to deliver a best-in-class experience to integrate with banks and the financial system so that they can create the next generation of applications. But we’re just getting started.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. We care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid's life. Now we're looking to build a recruiting team that has this same mentality.
What you'll do:
- Build the team from the ground up as the first recruiter in New York City
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close
- Partner closely with our Co-founders and Hiring Managers across our Business and Go-to-Market teams
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to hiring managers
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience
What excites us:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to work at a startup and to build and iterate on existing processes
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description