People Operations Program Manager
The People Ops Program Manager is key in driving Knotel’s growth and success by providing leverage for the People Ops team. Reporting to the Senior Director, People Ops in NYC, they will manage and ensure timely and efficient implementation of key strategic HR projects and programs. This hands-on role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal support and driving People Ops functional excellence and process improvement.
- Formulate project management approach and principles that guide the team and ensure overall success, including but not limited to: project charters, project plans, status updates and post-mortems.
- Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and measures of success.
- Manage multiple projects at once, including owning ongoing project plans, budgets, meetings, agenda’s etc.
- Effectively set and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders, and hold everyone accountable to deliverables.
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks and devise plans to avoid them.
- Own People Ops team budget, tracking spend and annual budget planning.
- Work across entire function, including Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and People Operations to effective project execution across all HR stakeholders
- Connect the dots across all locations globally
You are passionate about people and making our People Operations team the best it can be. You have outstanding interpersonal skills, agility, a bias towards action, and the ability to manage multiple groups of stakeholders. You’ve cut your teeth in People Ops in a fast-paced organization and you’re eager to challenge yourself and take on more responsibility in a growing global company.
You also have the following:
- 3-4 years of relevant or transferable experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Full understanding of People Ops functions and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different stakeholder sets.
- Strong project management skills
- Expert in Powerpoint and Excel; knowledge of HR systems
- Desire and passion to work across multiple countries and sites
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.