People Operations Coordinator
The People & Culture Team at Crossix is looking to expand their team! This opportunity is great for anyone who is an Excel wiz and looking to expand their skills in a Human Resources function. The People Ops Coordinator will report directly to the People & Culture Manager. If you believe that you have the skills and acumen to join our dynamic team, please apply below!
What You’ll Do:
- Collect and maintain all employee data, both digitally and physically
- Work with Finance Department with reporting requests and people metrics
- Implement and update KPIs, including in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Create dashboards to track strategic people metrics in order to influence talent strategies and business decisions
- Ensure all data within the HR (ADP) system is accurate and up-to-date
- Evaluate new tools and technology to support data driven decision-making
- Assist with government-related reporting (the annual EEO-1, for example)
- Work closely with P&C Manager to ensure all People functions are working seamlessly
- Run company-wide payroll (semimonthly, bonus, commission)
- Support all compensation decisions through data collection and analyses
What You’ve Done:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Analyst role
- Familiar with ADP Workforce Now
- CCP preferred, but not required
- Advanced skillset with Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Introductory knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and Performance Management tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Comfortable working both independently to execute on tasks and collaboratively to align on priorities and expectations
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.