People Operations Business Partner
Reporting to the Senior Manager of People Operations, the People Operations Business Partner will be a strategic thought partner around all people-related matters. As the first point of contact for all employees, s/he must be well versed in both high-level strategy and day-to-day tactical advice. As a key player within Knotel, you will be immersed in the business groups you support and be a critical link between them and the wider People team, ensuring consistent execution of People Ops programs. This is a great opportunity to grow professionally and develop HR expertise, while making Knotel an even better place to work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues with the utmost discretion by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations. Provide sound HR advice and judgment on all people-related matters
- Partner closely with management and employees on various human resources matters including employee relations, performance management, compensation, etc.
- Partner with Senior Manager of People Ops to drive a tightly aligned, integrated and high performance culture
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Coach managers on talent and succession planning and how best to motivate and challenge all their team to ensure optimal employee performance, engagement, and accountability
- Serve as the knowledge expert for all Knotel employee policies and provide guidance to all employees, acting as a champion and a change agent
Who You Are
You are passionate about people and building HR systems, processes and tools that help create a positive, engaged and high output workforce. You’ve cut your teeth in People Ops in a fast-paced organization and you’re eager to challenge yourself and take on more responsibility in a growing global company.
You also have the following:
- 5-10 years of relevant or transferrable experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent people relations skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.