People & Culture Associate
As a People & Culture Associate at Compass, you will champion our values and ensure that Compass is a great place to come to work everyday. You’ll be instrumental in building our growing company and People & Culture function, working with the team to align business objectives with employees and managers. You’ll brainstorm and work with a dynamic People & Culture team, as well as across functions, learning and contributing in an energizing environment.
At Compass You Will:
- -Manage employee on boarding / our first 90 day experience to ensure new hires join and assimilate in an engaging and seamless fashion. This includes covering the details from preparing/processing new employee paperwork, benefit and payroll items, coordinating day one orientation and other programming through the first 90 days.
- -Help to manage initiatives and key events at all points of the employee lifecycle such as anniversary tracking, leave processing, and the employee termination/exit process.
- -Provide People & Culture / HR support to people across the business, such as swift and effective resolutions to employee questions and issues.
- -Assist with key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, compensation planning, benefits and perks, employee feedback, retention.
- -Maintain and update data within our HR systems and help to produce and update our data & analytics metrics dashboard, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- -Build compliance into all we do, including helping with running various audits and reports.
What We're Looking For:
- -BA/BS degree, with a strong academic track-record, preferably in Business or HR
- -1-2 years of People / HR experience or PHR certification
- -Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- -Solutions-driven. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up.
- -Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- -Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- -Talented. You have superior verbal and written communication skills, and represent us well in all you do.