CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The People Coordinator plays a critical role on the People team. This role will be accountable for numerous administrative tasks, coordinate a number of projects/programs and partner with our business leaders to improve the employee experience.
What You Will Do:
- Be a part of building a high performance culture by partnering with People team to handle day-to-day staffing administrative requirements (e.g. compiling data, report generation, verification of employment requests, background checks, etc.)
- Assist in the administration and communication of People policies and programs such as leaves of absence, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and learning and development.
- Assist in creating a positive onboarding experience for new employees.
- Document internal movements and mobility
- Assist in processing personnel actions within HRIS as needed
- Maintain confidential People filing systems
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, create efficiencies and improve the team’s overall productivity
- Create various reports and translate the information into key points, create PowerPoint decks for use with the executive team and within the company
- Assist People team with special projects and programs as requested
- Provide key administrative support to the Sr People Manager
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree; prefer at least 1 – 2 years supporting the HR and/or staffing function.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and conferencing systems
- Report creation and familiarity with HRIS systems
- Excellent organizational and process skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at one time
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Strong team player and collaborative work style
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has flawless execution
- Analytical and creative
- Excellent communication skills to effectively correspond, both verbally and in writing, using phone, voicemail, and e-mail with various levels in the company and the external community.
- Good knowledge of standard office practices and procedures. Proven administrative skills, including report preparation and development
- Ability to work on routine assignments independently while using good judgment in deciding when to take action or when to ask for direction
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential and highly sensitive information.