Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team & Opportunity: The Operations Coordinator will ensure a smooth and positive experience for all Quartet staff, prospective staff, and visitors. They will be the first point of contact for all who arrive at the office, and help to ensure that the office runs smoothly. Duties include greeting guests, assisting with office events, coordinating/scheduling candidate interviews, and handling a range of administrative and operational duties. The Coordinator will also provide travel scheduling support Quartet team members when necessary. This person must be highly organized and adept at maneuvering challenging calendars. The Operations Coordinator should be an excellent ambassador for Quartet and ensure that everyone who visits our office has an exceptional experience.
This is a great role for someone early in their career who wants to gain exposure to a fast-paced, mission-driven technology start-up.
- Serve as the face of Quartet - greet guests, make them feel welcome, and ensure that they get where they need to go.
- Schedule candidate interview panels consisting of 4-6 interviewers, coordinating with recruiters and other staff to ensure a seamless candidate experience.
- Schedule and coordinate travel for Quartet team members as necessary.
- Order and send packages/gifts to team members, as requested.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and packages, including arranging for pick-ups.
- Assist with in-office duties including events, meals, vendor relations, scheduling, and other administrative duties.
- Be a beacon of positivity and culture champion.
- Be flexible and eager to join in on ad hoc projects.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized problem-solver who loves to get into the details and make things the best they can be
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience creating and editing documents spreadsheets, and slides. Experience using Google Suite a plus, but can be learned on the job.
- Experience using Google Calendar or Outlook for scheduling
- Positive, optimistic outlook
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].