Manager, People Operations
We’re looking for a Manager of People Operations to help set our talent strategy alongside our business leaders. The ideal candidate will be passionate about people, data driven, results-oriented, and have proven success building process excellence across multiple areas.
As the Manager of People Operations, you will report to the Senior Director of People Operations, and will work closely with our leaders to drive best in class People practices and strategy. The role will be responsible for impact across the employee experience within Namely, our HR product roadmap at Namely, and the broader HR ecosystem.
- Own key talent strategy and practices and lead project and change management efforts across initiatives such as Performance Acceleration, Internal Mobility, and Talent Management
- Build strong relationships with management and HR and work with leaders across Namely to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Live Namely’s company values and help build them into our people practices including our commitment to diversity
- Drive Namely’s compensation strategy and own compensation review and modeling as part of our holistic talent strategy
- Build best-in-class HR policies and programs, including benefits and retirement plans and LOAs
- Help build a strong pipeline of talent by working with partners on immigration and labor and employee relations
- Seek opportunities to leverage technology and/or automation to build for scale
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ years in an HR function
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- BA / BS degree
- Ability to think strategically. You are a strategic thinker who likes to test new ways of doing things.
- Self-starter with strong execution mindset. You are dedicated to process excellence and have exceptionally strong project management skills with great follow-through.
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills. You believe in data-driven decision making and enjoy problem solving.
- A wonderful attitude and strong interpersonal skills. You can communicate, empathize and build trust at all levels.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.