Lead Tech Recruiter
Developing our people and finding top-quality talent are our priorities. Imagine making an immediate impact by helping our talent acquisition team identify the people who will drive our business forward – while learning and growing along the way!
As a Lead Tech Recruiter, you have a hunger to find talent who will take our products to the next level as our company scales. You’ll serve as a full lifecycle Recruiter from building pipeline through effective sourcing efforts to closing talent -- and all the important work in between. Our tech teams have exciting challenges to solve as we help companies build better workplaces. You’ll be empowered to partner with them to drive efficient hiring processes. You’ll be the tech talent expert, building and driving pipeline with candidates who will thrive at Namely. Most of all, you’ll drive an amazing candidate experience allowing us to continue to be a tech company of choice within our industry.
- Creatively build top of funnel by actively sourcing passive candidates, selling our Namely mission and identifying prospects who will make impact on our technology for current and future needs
- Hire top talent through your sourcing efforts as well as by leveraging your own network, being active in the tech community and managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Partner with engineering managers to drive an efficient hiring process, ensuring a solid experience for our internal interviewers and hiring managers
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience - both for candidates we hire, and the candidates we don’t
- A minimum of 3+ years of tech recruiting and sourcing experience (either as part of in-house team or search firm)
- You’re a hunter when it comes to sourcing, thinking of creative ways to build pipeline with top quality & unique prospects
- You have a consistent track record of sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary technical talent for roles at all levels
- You’re driven by an exciting company mission with an eagerness to find top tech talent for a growing organization
- BS/BA Degree
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients’ employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, and serves companies in just about every industry and state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because they’re mission-driven, client-obsessed, and care deeply about their employees... just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, and we’re just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.