Junior Technical Recruiter
We are building a world-class team to help drive our business and scale to the next level. As a member of our team, the Junior Technical Recruiter will work closely with our Recruiting Manager to find leading tech and product talent for our fast growing business. With a focus on sourcing and candidate experience, the Junior Technical Recruiter will generate and efficiently manage the candidate journey.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Talent Sourcing: focus on creative pipeline building techniques to positively engage passive and hidden talent
- Talent attraction: strategically manage external job postings, recruiting platforms, networking and branding opportunities to successfully attract and engage unique talent
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, manage candidate communication
- Candidate experience: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 0-2 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier, specialized talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients’ unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights and knowledge to identify, assess, and execute on opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.