Greater NYC Area
We are looking for a HR Manager to further strengthen our Human Resources Department and contribute to the success of our company.
The HR department is in charge of recruiting, developing and retaining the employees of the company with the objective of maintaining it as a great place to work.
At Talkwalker, the HR department has a strong focus on retention in order to support the development of the business internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and international company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning and development.
As a member of the Human Resources Department, you will:
- Support the head of HR and CEO-Americas in talent & performance management strategy
- Be focused on people development and retention
- Be the main point of contact for all HR related queries, policies, benefits
- Be responsible for the new hire onboarding processes
- Organize and deliver internal trainings and follow up external trainings
- Implement and run company abd employee related events
- Be in charge of the HR internal communication
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects and tasks
We are looking for you:
- 7+ years’ experience in an HR business partner, Talent Management, role
- Degree level in HR management or a related field
- Strong HR knowledge and experience with multiple disciplines including employee relations, performance management, employment law, compensation practices and strategy
- Nice to have - Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR)
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 2,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to-use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker's state-of-the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. (www.talkwalker.com)
The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Read Full Job Description