HR Business Partner - Sales and Marketing
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly qualified HR professional to become a Business Partner to our Global Sales and Marketing teams at Riskified. This position is responsible for developing, planning and delivering HR programs and services, helping to lead change management initiatives and overseeing people management related issues in the areas of talent acquisition, career planning, performance management, compensation and learning and development.
You will work as part of our large global HR team with responsibilities globally across our NY and Tel Aviv offices. You will become an expert on your teams’ business, and collaborate with managers to develop an insightful HR strategy, effective recruiting, training and management. You will communicate, champion and execute HR initiatives that drive the organization’s culture, operational effectiveness and growth goals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Consult to line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Coach and provide advice to leaders and employees regarding strategic and complex organizational and employee issues while providing proactive and pragmatic solutions
- Use your in-depth business and HR knowledge to help build a recruiting strategy for the department as we continue to scale at a rapid pace
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Act as an executive coach for key clients and leaders; hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to leverage diversity, increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Leverage the wider HR function and specifically partner with Learning and Development, Recruiting, and Business Operations to execute company priorities and solutions
- Willingness to immerse in the business and the ability to transform business insight and understanding into strategic plans for workforce growth and development
- 7-10 years of HR experience of which at least 3 years must be in a fast growing company supporting a sales organization; working knowledge of sales compensation
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
- Strong ability to tailor communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
- Proven success in helping an organization scale rapidly
- The ability to coach, develop and establish a strong feedback culture
- A strong background in using data to inform strategy and drive decisions
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We make all employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.