HR Business Partner - 4 Month Assignment
- Support and drive year end performance review planning including timelines, communications, training preparation and any employee/organization analyses.
- Support quarterly engagement “Pulse” survey administration, analysis and communication.
- Support management and SVP People with JD development, role benchmarking and internal moves.
- Strategic analysis and trend examination annually to ensure that the organizational framework delivers the most benefits to the business.
- Develop and implement HR programs and tools as needed.
- BA or BS from an accredited college, with a Human Resources or other related major.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a HR Manager capacity
- Results driven and comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; both administrative to highly strategic.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to coach and guide. Mature professional judgment which is both discrete and diplomatic is vital.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Thrives in fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment with excellent relationship building abilities
- Employee Relations experience that is objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete.
- Proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- PHR desirable