Head of Global Field Recruiting
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for our first Global Head of Field Recruiting to lead all hiring for our Sales & Customer Success teams. Growing exponentially and expanding into new markets comes with it's own complexities; we’re looking for a leader who has a demonstrated track record of successfully building global Field teams in a hypergrowth company, understands the complexity of SaaS sales, and will embrace the challenge of dramatically and quickly expanding our sales teams globally, without sacrificing quality of hire.
A day in the life of a Head of Global Field Recruiting at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Serve as a player-coach to our global field recruiting team: you’re actively searching alongside the team, and are never too far removed to jump into any search. From Technical Support to Strategic Account Managers and AVPs, you appreciate the trials and tribulations of attracting and securing great talent.
- Successfully lead and inspire the team to overachieve on their goals, accelerate our business plan, and build capacity in the engine to shift from reactive to proactive search.
- Partnering with the CRO, HRBP, and their direct reports to make sure priorities are understood, convey hiring progress, and general updates on the health of the pipeline.
- Hire and develop the best to be strategic partners to the business unit in all stages of the hiring journey
- Building advanced forecasting to anticipate needs of joining reps based on level or calendar year
- Partner with Total Rewards in opening new countries to ensure compelling, competitive offers secure the best talent
- Nurture creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse “passive” talent
- Continually refining and training the team’s skills and hiring manager’s capabilities in order to attract and hire high-quality candidates
- Optimize candidate experience for all candidates, passive and active
- Create a data-driven, ATS-leveraging recruitment culture for long-term scale
- 10+ years of recruiting experience with 5+ years experience managing teams and managing recruiting managers
- Track record of hiring across sales, pre-sales, customer success, and professional services, ideally up the VP-level in a SaaS organization
- Previous work experience at a SaaS startup growing from 500+ to 2,000+ across the globe
- Consistent record of building and enabling high-functioning teams and training recruiters ranging in experience levels
- Extensive exposure to recruiting in EMEA and APAC markets, and deep knowledge and appreciation for their nuances
- Expertise in owning, evaluating and budgeting a modern recruiting stack (e.g. Greenhouse, Glassdoor, Linkedin, Xing)
- Experience with goal setting, career development, and performance management
- Passion about data and metrics, and experience creating and managing decision-oriented data relative to sales recruiting
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package