Director of People
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy environmental impact.
We believe the biggest perk for employees is who they work with. As the US Director of People, you will own all people related matters. You’ll be building and growing our team of curious, smart, and creative people, and making sure our unique culture is a part of Augury's day to day.
A Day in Your Life
People Operations team enables Augury to succeed through what we value the most: People.
- Reporting to VP of People Operations and as a part of a global team, you’ll build and implement people operations strategy and processes that address the entire employee life-cycle.
- Lead all US hiring. With your understanding of business goals, you will work with managers to define team structures and hiring goals. You’ll define a hiring strategy from the top of funnel creation, through candidate experience, and automation tools.
- Partner with managers and leaders, coaching them on creating a work environment in which people are motivated, engaged, and grow. You will collaborate with managers to build highly engaged teams and face challenges head-on related to remote teams and cross-functional interfaces. You’ll build processes such as talent mapping, career development, and performance management.
- Own the employee experience. Working closely with our office manager, you’ll develop welfare and wellbeing programs.
What You Bring:
- People come first: You’re intrigued by understanding people and what motivates them. You care about their well being and success, and are there to advise and coach through challenges.
- Business savvy: You understand the company’s strategy and how people operations processes support our ability to achieve business goals.
- You’re systematic and data-driven: You are great at working with people to implement processes and tools that enable scale. You use data and feedback to constantly improve on what you build and deliver.
- Experience: 5-10 years of recruiting and organizational development (OD). You’ve worked with revenue GTM teams, and have a deep understanding of how these teams are built and operate. Experience from a global tech startup is a huge advantage. You are knowledgeable and experienced with legal issues and labor laws.
- Builder: You love creating things from scratch, or improving what's already been built by taking it to the next level. You're proud of what you've accomplished, and always have the next iteration in mind
- Traveler: You’re excited to travel to Israel on a quarterly basis
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO