Director, Learning & Development
Working alongside our People Operations team, the Director of Learning & Development will create and implement a development framework that is focused on growing our employees in a fast-paced, high-output environment. S/he will lead all activities related to the execution of learning programs, from needs analysis through design, development and delivery of learning experiences across a variety of roles and stages in our employee journey
What You’ll Do
- Own end-to-end learning and development programs across the organization, from individual contributors up to executives.
- Source and develop key relationships with top learning & development vendors.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategic training programs that support and align with larger company OKRs and initiatives.
- Own facilitation of L&D programming, partner with external vendors, and train other facilitators where necessary.
- Design learning solutions for all types of employee learners that include classroom training, e-learning and coaching.
- Develop and lead annual strategy with executive buy-in and own company-wide L&D budget.
- Manage partnership with LinkedIn Learning and optimize employee utilization of the platform.
- Establish, monitor and report on L&D metrics to ensure efforts and results are meeting Knotel’s needs.
- Consistently improve and evolve Knotel’s L&D programs as we continue to scale globally.
Who You Are
You are an exceptional communicator who is able to present information in a clear and concise manner to ensure others understand ideas. You adapt your facilitation style and messaging to accommodate for a variety of audiences and are passionate about driving Knotel employees forward in their professional development.
You also have the following:
- 7-10 years of Learning & Development or relevant experience at a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- Proven experience building and scaling learning & development programs.
- Strong leadership and executive influence skills
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.