Business Recruiting Sourcer (Contract)
The Business Recruiting team is responsible for hiring the world class group of professionals across our Provider, Research and Corporate teams that make Flatiron's goals achievable. Recruiting is vital to the success of our mission, especially in light of our large hiring and growth targets. We are looking for a Sourcer to join our team who is excited about partnering and engaging on challenging searches.
As a Sourcer you will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to build strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. We are looking for someone who enjoys engaging with people, thrives in a fast paced start-up environment and possesses a high sense of urgency to quickly match candidates with career opportunities.
We are currently hiring for this role as a long-term contract position, with possibility to convert to permanent employment in the future.
- Directly source candidates through research, social media, events, and/or cold calls
- Develop and implement creative sourcing techniques for tough to fill jobs
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates by fostering long term relationships and regularly following up
- Prescreen candidates and gather valuable information
- Learn all about Flatiron so you can effectively sell to candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3 years of recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and hiring managers
- Experience sourcing highly sought after candidates across a variety of functions such as: customer success, legal, marketing, clinicians, academia, research, oncology, etc
- Experience managing a high volume of candidates effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Nose for value, ability to prioritize
- Goal-oriented, mature, strategic, polished, quick learner
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
- Experience recruiting for startups/growth stage tech companies