What you'll do:
- Responsible for the reconciliations of all operating cash accounts
- Oversee cash activity, researching and resolving anything new or unusual. Reconcile to third-party reports if available
- Review accounts payable and assist the B2B sales team with accounts receivable activities
- Compile data and prepare journal entries for balance sheet accounts (i.e. reclass, accruals, deferrals, and amortization as required)
- Perform Opex Analytics on an ongoing basis
- Address documentation requests and inquiries during the annual audit
- Execute ad hoc projects to help poise the business for scale
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a corporate/firm setting (bonus points for experience at a high-growth startup!)
- Excellent technical skills, particularly in navigating detailed system-generated source reports, downloading and manipulating data
- Extraordinary organizational and time-management skills, with high attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence working independently, actively seeking mentorship as needed
Why you want this job:
- Impact: Our company is scaling quickly, and you’ll ensure our finance operations scale with us.
- Our mission: We are building a learning ecosystem for the new economy and changing millions of lives for the better.
- Our team: We have a passionate, smart team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Your life: We take pride in our flexibility. We trust you to do what you need to do.