Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is a New York and Munich-based enterprise software company that delivers the Intelligent Business Cloud based on the process mining technology it pioneered. As the market leader in process mining, Celonis helps organizations to rapidly understand and improve operational process flows for business transformation. Companies around the world including Siemens, GM, 3M, Bayer, Airbus and Vodafone rely on Celonis to guide them to take actions and improve their business, resulting in millions of dollars saved while delighting their customers with improved experiences.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and/or Finance
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance principles, including working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical to success
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Prepare journal entries as necessary in connection with the monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage and maintain the customer and vendors database in QuickBooks or other cloud-based accounting ERPs.
- Review account fluctuations, account reconciliations and other financial analysis as needed.
- Perform weekly review of cash transactions, produce necessary journal entries, and prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Manage the company’s corporate credit card program.
- Manage the expense report process, ensuring submissions are timely, expenses are properly classified, and accounts are properly reconciled.
- Assist the collection team with customer outreach, processing payments and responding to customer inquires.
- Receive and process all vendor invoices, which includes receiving the proper approval, entering the invoice into Quickbooks.