Staff Accountant, Accounts Receivable
Working alongside our Finance Manager and Senior Accountant, the Staff Accountant - Accounts Receivable will be responsible for timely collections and billing clients accurately. (S)he will work closely with Customer Success Managers to understand and track member revenue across various agreement structures and execute process improvements with strong critical thinking skills and a sense of urgency.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and send accurate monthly and non-recurring member bills
- Apply daily cash receipts and work with colleagues for timely resolution of discrepancies
- Send dunning notices, collaborating with Customer Success team as needed
- Prepare account reconciliations and analytics required for month end close
- Ensure consistency in processes for international, expansion and acquisitions
- Provide internal/external audit and tax filing requests for your area of responsibility
- Prepare SOP documentations for revenue and collections
Who You Are
You are a “numbers person” and a “people person” who is immaculately organized and always looking for more efficient ways of doing things. You bring energy and new ideas to your work, and leverage them to build strong relationships with colleagues across different teams. You’re skilled when it comes to translating finance and accounting language into layman’s terms, and you’re comfortable doing so with groups of any size. You also have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 1-3 years of related Accounting experience required
- Experience with Netsuite (a plus!) and intermediate excel skills (a must!)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.