Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
Namely’s Sr. FP&A Financial Analyst will support best-in-class finance capabilities by partnering with teams across the company to drive financial and strategic insight through deep goal-oriented financial analysis, long-range planning and performance measurement. A passion for technology, exceptional work ethic, team oriented mentality is essential for this impactful role.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize weekly financials and key performance indicators (KPIs) reports for use by leadership teams
- Work closely with the Accounting to assist with period variance analysis and, under direction of existing Sr. FP&A analyst, own production of Monthly Budget v Actual analysis
- In support of FP&A OKRs, develop, execute and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business. Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management
- Maintain ownership of comprehensive, driver-based financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions, and metrics
- Provide strong business analytic decision support on numerous revenue and cost initiatives, return on investment analyses and/or other assigned projects
- Support best-in-class finance capabilities by partnering with teams across the company to drive financial and strategic insight through deep goal-oriented financial analysis and long-range planning
- Support implementation and day-to-day utilization of the Company’s cloud-based financial planning solution
- Support both quantitative and qualitative analysis influence decisions, including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, etc
- Support key business initiatives including new products, pricing, strategic partnerships, and new markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, bonus points for SQL, Python, Data Visualization and experience with cloud based EPM software and/or Salesforce
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial modeling, planning and analysis, with a track record demonstrating excellent technical skills
- Venture backed startup, Big 4, Strategy Consulting Firm and/or Investment Banking experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.