Sr. Accountant / Accounting Manager
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
Our mission at White Ops is to verify the humanity of every online transaction. Our core technology is human verification, the ability to distinguish human vs non human activity in a variety of environments and applications.
As a successful Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager at White Ops, you will help to steer the company’s rapid growth by supporting month-close reporting, annual financial audit, revenue recognition and ad-hoc projects. You will report to the Director of Accounting and be involved in a wide variety of accounting, financial, and operational tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Monthly close procedures and working papers preparation and reconciliations
- Billing and revenue recognition
- Cash application and light collection activities
- Stock based compensation accounting
- Capitalized software accounting
- Payroll and compensation accounting
- Assistance with external and internal reporting
- Assistance with Intacct integration
In your first year, success will look like:
- Managing monthly close, consistently reducing the close process to ~5 business days
- Assisting with successful annual financial audit
- Refining overall billing and collection process to help drive DSO to an all new low
- Fully integrating financials to Intacct from Quickbooks, assisting with testing and reconciliation of new system
- Playing an integral part in developing the company’s internal controls and procedures
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.