Senior Pricing Manager
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Uipath is currently recruiting for a Senior Pricing Manager. This position will play a critical role in advancing the company Enterprise Analytics and Pricing Team’s responsibilities and will contribute significantly towards Uipath’s growth, profitability, and strategic objectives. The Senior Pricing Manager will define, lead implementation of, and enforce compliance with pricing guidelines, policies, and actions that optimize pricing of products and/or services. They are responsible for processes, systems, and tools to enhance Uipath’s pricing strategy and effectiveness. The right candidate brings analytic and business intelligence skills paired with product and market knowledge.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally with product, services, sales, finance, operations and legal teams to strategize, propose, set and execute pricing with company’s SaaS offerings
- Report, analyze and facilitate execution of pricing strategies across the company’s regions, business units, and extended organization.
- Design and document global pricing practices to support the Business Units in pricing decisions. Creates and clearly defines responsibilities and interactions between stakeholders in the pricing process and in pricing decisions.
- Work with business and system stakeholders to recommend and deploy market proven pricing systems and drive integration
- Identify opportunities to accelerate growth and build tools to test new pricing strategies
- Define and implement metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of pricing decisions, policies, and processes.
- Conduct pricing, margin and related analysis, modeling, and research. Understand drivers and obstacles of profitability, reporting/performance tracking, trend identification.
- Lead data and market-driven analytics to support pricing decisions, develop recommendations for price improvement, and provide support for the execution and monitoring of pricing results. Recommend responses to competitive price moves.
- Develop, manage, and optimize pricing systems to improve quality and delivery efficiency of pricing function.
- Drive cultural change and adoption of global standardization and simplification of pricing practices.
- Provide thought leadership to identify and execute on actions to improve profitability.
- Build pricing talent pipeline in the global and regional teams for sustainable operations and improvements.
- Provide reporting and presentations to senior leadership and business unit leaders.
- 7-8+ years of relevant experience in software, SaaS or annuity pricing areas
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, marketing or pricing related field. MBA and/or advanced degree in analytical or quantitative field preferred
- Strong experience with advanced data modeling / functions and business analysis
- Experience with data analytical tools including Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Experience with pricing systems integration with company ERP and CRM platforms
- Problem solving skills, including issue identification/structuring, data collection, analysis, synthesizing results, developing actionable and measurable implementation plans
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
- Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Strong commercial and business acumen with the ability to understand pricing approaches and shape global pricing strategy
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand market dynamics, business needs, and to package into simple and direct messaging
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk