Senior Manager - Tax Accounting
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the global human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk!
*We are looking for a dynamic, tax and accounting expert to develop our income tax reporting function, including both domestic and international tax provision. The Tax professional will focus on supporting the quarterly tax provision process, return to provision process and collaborating across finance.
* Own all aspects of income tax reporting function, including both domestic and international tax provision, and working with the company’s external auditor and advisors, if needed.
* Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
* Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business related filings.
* Primary responsibility for review and preparation of consolidated financial tax provision reporting and disclosures for interim and annual financial statements.
* Find and implement opportunities for process improvement and automation in company tax procedures.
* Monitor and application of ASC 740 and other accounting pronouncements.
* Support the Accounting and FP&A teams in quarterly/yearly tax projections.
* Minimum of 8 years of combined Big 4 and/or industry direct tax accounting experience is required. Direct provision experience working for multinational high-tech companies preferred.
* Hands-on experience with tax accounting system such as Corporate Tax, One Source and/or advanced excel modeling experience with various tax accounting models such as FIN48, FAS123R, deferred tax and tax accounts roll-forward, foreign reporting packages is required.
* Deep knowledge of ASC 740 and other related accounting pronouncements and experience.
* Strong foundation of tax technical, analytical and compliance skills and experience, including process and internal controls.
* Experience in leading cross functional projects.
* Experience in process automation preferred.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us, while we develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.