Procurement and Vendor Manager
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is looking for an experienced professional responsible for the execution of the procurement process and conducting supplier management activities. Role will function as the internal point of contact for key business functions and will report to the FP&A Director
The key objective of this position is to understand cost drivers of spend, ensure strict adherence to the procure to pay process, leverage buying power while ensuring required service quality and supplier performance are maintained with a high degree of customer (internal business units) satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate internal stakeholder and vendor relations.
- Manage Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-driven negotiations and vendor selection.
- Lead negotiations for all hardware, software, and services providers
- Develop and manage reporting tools and excel models, tracking and reporting key metrics.
- Assist with the preparation and review of vendor contracts, quotes, and proposals ensuring bilateral commercial terms & conditions.
- Prepare and hold business reviews with stakeholders to review vendor performance, future opportunities, and challenges
- Partner with Legal and Security teams during new vendor onboarding to ensure business requirements are met at engagement onset.
- Assist with improving processes, developing playbooks, and automation across contract management and lifecycle
- Resolve all inbound vendor inquiries about order fulfillment, payment issues, and general account questions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance or Procurement function.
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven experience creating proposals, evaluating vendors and providing recommended improvements to a vendor procurement process design for a fast-growing company
- Proficiency in Workday is desired.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.