Head of Finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Own financial planning and reporting, supporting the CEO / COO, investors, and department leads.
- Surface, analyze, and resolve complicated business problems (or opportunities) by supporting cross-org decision-making with data and principled analysis.
- Analyze and support sales and operations on a wide range of business opportunities including investments and other strategic options.
- Finance Operations
- Own financial operations for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and cash flow management - directly or via vendors. This may include selecting tools / software / packages.
- Manage / oversee monthly close process, including general ledger review, journal preparations, and analysis and reconciliation of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assist in annual tax preparations and financial audit processes.
- 8-10 years of experience, which includes time in Investment Banking, Venture Capital or Private Equity.
- You've worked in an early stage startup - ideally fintech or financial services - and love the fast pace.
- You naturally use clean, clear communication when speaking and when writing.
- You can whip up a workable financial model faster than someone can finish explaining the question or the idea
- You love working under pressure on tight timelines to deliver models, analyses, and recommendations that will materially advance Ocrolus as a company