We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking a FP&A Manager to join our growing Finance team in NYC. This is a fantastic
opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a newly created role. This will be a
challenging and fulfilling role for those who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
A day in the life of a FP&A Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director, FP&A, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Owning corporate FP&A responsibilities, including forecasting and analysis of the consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements
- Leading and coordinating our company-wide planning process
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to help drive data-driven decisions
- Developing timely and accurate budgets, forecast updates, and variance analysis
- Creating and reporting accurate, actionable KPI and financial metrics to management and the Board of Directors
- Becoming the power user of our financial planning system, including leading the implementation project
- Driving improvements to the accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of our budgeting/forecasting processes
- Ad hoc analysis as needed, including supporting the finance team, management, and Board
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A, preferably in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A strong understanding of the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows
- Proven ability to work on complex projects and analysis involving a variety of factors
- World-class organizational and cross-functional collaborative ability
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with business partners, including senior level executives
- A bent toward constant learning and improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to present complex issues in clear and simple language
- Experience in technology/media/telecom (ideally SaaS) preferred
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package