FP&A Manager, Real Estate
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the FP&A Manager, Real Estate will be charged with leading the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of Knotel’s space inventory. The manager will work closely with the Real Estate Acquisitions, Design & Construction, and Asset Management teams at Knotel to understand and track core business drivers. S/he will be able to grow with the company and be instrumental in building out a world-class finance organization.
What You'll Do
Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Support the Real Estate Acquisitions, Design & Construction and Asset Management teams to design in-depth metrics reporting to track and measure against business objectives
- Reporting and forecasting of Knotel’s property inventory (current and pipeline), including acquisition, build-out and occupancy/turnover
- Work with Asset Management in developing property specific and portfolio level operating expense budgets and track actuals
- Establish property-specific profitability analyses and track performance versus plans
- Represent FP&A and Finance while discussing acquisitions of new properties
- Identify areas of opportunities as supported by data
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You're obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You're a self-starter and natural leader with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans to execute against. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Real estate experience strongly preferred
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Well organized and methodical about data and reporting
- Ability to synthesize complex Finance topics to non-Finance teammates
- Naturally curious with a passion for problem-solving using data and analytics
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with department heads
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.