At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 8 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The FP&A Director will partner with the CFO and to deliver proactive and insightful financial models, analysis and metrics to help optimize the current and future business and drive business decisions.
- Planning & Forecasting – Support the CFO in forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning of all three financial statements for the company.
- Assist with the rolling quarterly, annual, and multi-year financial forecasting and planning processes across all regions, products and departments driving appropriate collaboration, co-ordination, and reporting across the company
- Plan vs. Actual, Operational Reporting - Prepare, compile, analyze and communicate information for financial reporting and analysis including weekly and monthly operating reviews
- Metrics & KPI Development/Analysis - Analyze financial and operational information to develop key performance indicators that provide the insights needed for key decision making
- Periodic & Ad hoc Financial Analysis support – Support preparation of presentations for shareholders and senior management team
- Be a partner across the organization to help functional heads to build business cases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years related experience in FP&A and/or operational reporting, preferably including work with software, internet, SaaS, or IT services industries
- Proven experience and knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statement construction
- Financial modeling and analysis skills, with advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and Workday
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, in particular, understanding key financial and operational drivers of the business
- Willingness to accept new challenges, and a high level of curiosity and creativity as it relates to new projects, and finding solutions to problems
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and high level of comfort presenting analysis and information to management
- Must demonstrate high energy, initiative and creativity
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.