Financial Systems Project Manager
Job Title: Financial Systems Project Manager
Location: New York, NY or Remote
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
UiPath is currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Project Manager. This position will help facilitate the execution of a variety of projects across the Finance Systems spectrum (NetSuite, Concur, Xactly, Workday, Carta, Integrations, Master Data Management,etc). The successful candidate will be responsible for being the Finance Systems lead on a portfolio of projects, developing project plans and overseeing the execution of projects leading discovery sessions, facilitating conversations, using project management tools to manage remote and indirect team members, providing updates to stakeholders, managing issues and mitigating or escalating risks, etc. The Finance Systems Project Manager will help define, document and deploy the long-term finance systems architecture for the Company, contributing significantly towards UiPath’s growth, scalability and strategic objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current ERP (NetSuite) and other systems (TMF, Concur, Xactly, Finance Force, Workday) process designs and architecture to define projects that optimize the Finance eco-system; prioritize and deliver on these projects in a timely and collaborative way.
- Manage a NetSuite administrator and a NetSuite technical solutions team on “mini-burst” deployments required for additional functionality in the ERP.
- Partner with business stakeholders and Finance Systems teams to collaboratively complete project work and deliver timely and complete solutions.
- Gather critical information required for Finance Systems to develop a project scope and plan and to define the business needs and value for the project.
- Keep Finance Systems team members and Finance function leaders informed about the status of initiated projects.
- Partner with functional leads on the M&A team, IT, Finance, HR, and global teams to plan and execute tasks associated with projects.
- Partner with business liaisons and technical teams to understand and define system integration goals and technical system integration requirements.
- Manage finance system integrations with acquired companies, as needed.
- Participate in or lead system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Prepare and evaluate cost-benefit and ROI analyses for significant investments in systems and tools for the Finance team.
- Understand system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans in tools like JIRA, Smartsheets, and Monday.com.
- Manage vendor statements of work, project budgets, and invoice payments.
- Strong at problem solving and able to design solutions that meet a range of requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile - Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Engineering, (or related field) and/or 5+ years experience in Project Management.
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint Skills, certifications such as Agile, CSM, Lean Six Sigma or PMP a plus.
- Passion for the automation of the Finance function with RPA; ability to develop new process models that can be managed through our software robots.
- Experience in core finance systems such as ERP (NetSuite), HRIS (Workday), T&E (Concur), Integrations (Celigo), Equity (Carta/Fidelity), Sales Comp (Xactly); amongst others.
- Willingness to travel domestically and globally as needed; and to participate in meetings outside of core hours to support global projects and team members.
- Organized, analytical, motivated, resourceful, flexible, and collaborative.
- Ability to partner with software and service vendors / engineers to identify course of resolutions.
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude who seeks out opportunities for yourself and your team.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Experience using project management tools like JIRA, Smartsheets, Monday, and AirTable.
Benefits - Some things we offer to you:
We are offering flexible work location in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, generous health and benefits packages including (Medical insurance, 401k and participation in our Stock Options plan), and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.